Behavioral Healthcare Options, Inc. (BHO) has helped thousands of individuals in meeting life's challenges through the following resources:
- Professional counseling
- Telephone consultants
- Online assistance
We can help you with your emotional and personal conflict related to mental health and substance use. We are a leader in assisting with:
- Specialized mental health support
- Addiction treatment
- Employee assistance programs
- Work-life services
BHO promotes individualized care in the least restrictive setting for our members; ensuring proper treatment and minimal disruption to work and family activities.
Our associate clinical administrative coordinators can assist with:
- Opening up an EAP case for your appointment
- Scheduling an appointment
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Mental illnesses associated with increased occurrence of chronic disease, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, epilepsy and cancer.
- Mental illness is associated with the use of tobacco products and abuse of alcohol.
We understand how important it is to find the right solutions for a balanced and healthy life.