Mental Health and Substance Use
Behavioral Healthcare Options, Inc. (BHO) has helped thousands of individuals in meeting life's challenges through the following resources:
- Professional counseling
- Telephone consultants
- Online assistance
We can help with your employees' emotional and personal conflict related to mental health and substance abuse. We are a leader in assisting with:
- Specialized mental health support
- Addiction treatment
- Employee assistance programs
- Work-life services
BHO promotes individualized care in the least restrictive setting for our members; ensuring proper treatment and minimal disruption to work and family activities.
Our Senior Care Advocates (SCAs) can assist with:
- Clinical help
- A crisis in your life
Our Associate Clinical Administrative Coordinators (ACACs) can assist with:
- Getting an authorization for your appointment
- Finding help for you to schedule your appointment
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) some facts that have been reported are:
- Mental illnesses associated with increased occurrence of chronic disease, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, epilepsy, and cancer.
- Mental illness is associated with the use of tobacco products and abuse of alcohol.
We understand how important it is to find the right solutions for a balanced and healthy life.